Assistant Store Manager - Hardlines (Kmart #7673 Stevensville, MD)
( Learn More )
At least 3 year(s)
Provides “World Class” Customer Service by surprising and delighting our customers every day. Assists Store Coach in managing the store including establishing priorities, following up to, and supervising store associates. Works with direct reports and other coaches in order to ensure the implementation of corporate merchandising, operations, and human resources programs and directives. Controls expenses and works to reduce expenses when possible. Follows up on all asset protection procedures to reduce invisible waste. Reviews operations of license departments (i.e., footwear) for optimal service and sales.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or preferred equivalent.
- Minimum of five years retail experience or preferred equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of store merchandising and retail management practices and procedures.
- Effective oral and written communication skills necessary to communicate with all levels of internal and external associates.
- Analytical ability necessary to gather and interpret information and then implement developed and approved solutions.
- Organizational skills necessary to receive disseminate, and follow-up to corporate information flow.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test