Are you a passionate Full Stack Web Developer who enjoys working with cutting edge tools and frameworks? Due to recent growth our client based in Omaha, NE is looking to add a dynamic Full Stack Web Developer to their team to help design and build a robust product suite.
Top Reasons to Work at our Client:
● Global organization that has been an industry leader over the past five decades
● Diversified client base reaching 15+ markets
● Be part of a team who is focused on delivering top quality products globally
● Opportunity to work with the latest and greatest development tools
● Profit sharing and relocation assistance!
What you will be doing:
● Develop web applications using tools including Angular, React, etc. Builds user interface applications using various programming and scripting languages.
● Assists in project planning and Web site design.
● Creates prototypes and provides feedback functional specifications for software projects.
Creates technical methods for engineering solutions to Web-based development problems.
● Determines new Web technologies to utilize, such as frameworks, toolkits, etc.
Must be comfortable working with others. This position requires that the developer work closely with internal customers to determine requirements for applications and then to work with those customers through the completion of the project. Typical "engagements" are with sales, marketing, manufacturing and quality business analysts.
● Must be able to work in a productive manner with minimum supervision. This position requires someone who likes making decisions, but who also realizes that our internal customers will make the majority of the strategic decisions regarding what an application can or cannot do.
What you need for this position:
● Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
● Design - Generates creative solutions; Translates concepts and information into images; Uses feedback to modify designs; Applies design principles; Demonstrates attention to detail.
Problem Solving - Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations.
● Project Management - Develops project plans; Coordinates projects; Communicates changes and progress; Completes projects on time and budget.
● Technical Skills - Pursues training and development opportunities; Strives to continuously build knowledge and skills; Shares expertise with others.
If you are a Full Stack Developer interested in joining an innovative and fast paced team, apply today!