Sales Associate - Tulsa, OK
Bob Moore Auto Group
( Learn More )
A CAREER WITHOUT LIMITS
Are you looking for a challenging career with high rewards? If so, Bob Moore Auto Group is the place for you. We are a people-focused company, which is known for the way we treat our customers. We are committed to being great!
Bob Moore Auto Group, a family owned company, is the gold standard for dealerships throughout the region. Our expert staff, attractive showrooms and state-of-the-art service centers provide a one-of-a-kind customer experience and a great place to work. To our customers, we stand for more than an automobile dealer. We represent a company that is focused and passionate. A company that has an understanding of, a concern for, our customers. A company with a keen appreciation for every walk of life.
The primary responsibility of a Sales Associate is to follow Auto Group processes which results in the successful vehicle purchase and long term customer retention.
* Promote & maintain excellent customer service
* Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any damage and or accidents to management
* Work with management to develop a long term outside prospecting plan; spend time daily generating new clients
* Use prospecting plan to generate new clients
* Meet monthly sales goals set by management
* Follow the process outlined by the management of the dealership regarding the sales process and the interaction with customers
* Make regular customer contacts by the means outlined by management such as floor time, phone ups, mail, and personal visits via NextUp
* Obtain the training necessary for factory qualifications and the product knowledge for each model sold
* Perform regular and scheduled contacts with previous customers and report the performance to management
* Take test drives with customers according to policy and company guidelines for personal safety
* Present to management all offers made by customers to purchase a vehicle
* Prepare and process the required paperwork necessary to finalize the vehicle sale
* Follow all dealership processes and procedures to ensure an excellent rating on the sales, delivery and follow up processes from each customer
* Deliver all vehicles sold personally, always introducing customer to service facility and personnel
* Assist with processing trade-ins as requested by management
* Continuously improve personal customer service and sales skills
* Meet or exceed the dealership's standard for ethical business practices, professional image, orderliness, customer service and good employee and community relations
* Performs additional duties as assigned
* Valid in-state driver's license and have and maintain an acceptable, safe driving record
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Bachelor's degree in sales, accounting, business administration or finance a plus
* Previous sales experience preferred
* Must be able to work on Saturdays as well as evenings
* Sales License issued by Oklahoma Motor Vehicle Commission -- Issued upon employment
* Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug urinalysis screen
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
* Ability to set and achieve targeted goals
* Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work effectively with a wide range of individuals
* Strong organizational and time management skills
* Demonstrated resourcefulness and ability to take initiative in development and completion of people and projects
* Ability to inspire and motivate individuals to perform well, allowing autonomy for staff to work independently
* Strong PC skills
Physical Requirements (with or without accommodations):
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to sit and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
* Paid training
* Career with challenging work and high rewards
* Health Dental and Vision insurance
* Life Insurance
* Paid Leave
* Employee Discount Program for vehicle maintenance and vehicle purchases
* A sharp 'best of the best' team to collaborate with
Fuel your dreams and apply today.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test