Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
( Learn More )
At least 1 year(s)
Part-Time - every other weekend- 11:00pm-7:00am shift
Brookdale Sakonnet Bay 1215 Main Road Tiverton, RI
Job #: BSL000170493
We're looking for a nurse LPN who's ready to make an impact at our senior living community. This position offers a family-friendly schedule, opportunities for advancement, and the chance to form meaningful bonds with our residents and their families.
You'll experience life affirming moments as you ensure our residents receive the best care possible. You'll assist with writing care plans, administering medication and treatments, reviewing treatment sheets for accuracy, and supervise nursing assistants. You'll help our residents look and feel their best.
Benefits: Part-time associates enjoy:
• Retirement savings plan (401k) with company matching
• Commuter benefit for public transportation and parking (PRN not eligible)
• Brookdale Perks (savings on restaurants, movie tickets, cell phones, cars and other products)
• Participation in the Good People referral program which awards bonuses
• Discounted senior living costs for you and your family members
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Current Licensed Practical Nursing (LPN) within the state of practice
* Current CPR and first aid certifications a plus
* One to two years of relevant nursing experience
* Flexible schedule, including availability to work evenings, weekends and holidays as needed
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test