Basic Summary of Position:
Individual is responsible for driving patients to and from therapy appointments at multiple ATI clinics. Individual must have the ability to provide courtesy assistance to patients as needed in entering and exiting the vehicle. Professionalism and strong customer service necessary during all patient interactions. Must be at least 25 years old and hold a valid driver’s license with an acceptable driving record, meeting company insurance requirements.
1. Ability to follow and obey all rules and regulations under the Company Policy & Procedures Manual, Company Car, Driver’s Policy.
2. Ability to drive to multiple Company clinics for patient transportation.
3. Safely and courteously drives patients to and from home and clinic locations.
4. Communicates with patients in a professional manner.
5. Provide courtesy assistance to patients when entering and exiting vehicles.
6. Provide delivery and pick-up of supplies to other Company locations as needed.
7. Communicate with patients via telephone prior to any scheduled pick up.
8. Communicate any changes in transportation schedule to Transportation Coordinator and/or Supervisor.
9. Utilize strong customer service with all patients and in all patient interactions.
10. Ability to assist transportation needs at other clinics as directed.
11. Assure that vehicle is vacuumed at least once a week, or more often as needed.
12. Assist in ensuring that outside of vehicle is washed at least once every three weeks, or more often as needed.
13. Ability to provide upkeep and maintenance to company car, per the Company Car, Driver’s policy
14. Ability to follow and obey all State and Local laws.
15. Maintain cleanliness of clinic and treatment areas
16. Assist in doing laundry and folding towels
17. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees
18. The ability to maintain friendly, cordial relations with all clients and employees; maintain a positive
work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a manner that results in a positive work relationship
with customers, co-workers and managers.
19. Ability to comply with ATI standards of operations
20. Ability to adhere to the Core Values of the Company
1. Perform other duties as assigned by management
No direct reports
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Current License or Certification:
Current and valid state drivers license
Skills and Abilities:
• Action oriented;
• Career ambition;
• Comfort around higher management;
• Conflict management;
• Integrity and trust;
• Priority setting;
• Problem solving;
• Time management;
• Timely decision making;
• Microsoft Office
• The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities;
• Strong customer orientation;
• Excellent interpersonal and communication (both oral and written) skills;
• Excellent presentation skills;
• Strong team player; and
• Commitment to company values.
Travel Required: None outside of regular job responsibilities
Hours Required: As needed to complete job responsibilities; overtime as approved by management