( Learn More )
BHI Energy is looking to fill positions created by our expanding nuclear maintenance projects and outage contracts. These will be long and short term assignments located in the Midwest. While previous nuclear power generation experience is heavily desired, we will consider candidates with other heavy industrial maintenance experience.
The Mechcanical Foreman directs the disassembly, inspection, repair and reassembly of mechanical components. Coordinates material,
equipment and manpower to meet company and customer schedule dates.
1. Plan, coordinate and direct work on mechanical equipment
2. Analyze and resolve work related problems.
3. Assure work is completed in accordance with the latest revision of technical documents and to the established quality standards.
4. Assist in the development of work plans and schedules
1. Read and interpret blueprints, vendor drawings, operation manuals and other technical drawing to determine work procedures.
2. Move equipment and machinery using hoists, dollies, cranes and other mechanical aids.
3. Knowledge of alignment techniques such as laser, optical and tight wire.
4. Observe and comply with OSHA, state, company and customer safety rules and regulations.
EDUCATION I EXPERIENCE:
1. May require high school diploma or equivalent
2. Desire 5 years experience in mechanical field
1. Must be able to work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
2. Must be able to use logical step-by-step procedures.
3. Must be able to use precision instruments/tools
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test