Hunt County, TX - Paramedic - Part Time
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced education preferred.
• Current Texas Paramedic License. or Certification
• Possess a valid State Driver’s License.
• Current Basic Cardic Life Support (BCLS/CPR), ACLS, (PALS or PEPP and ITLS or PHTLS Provider Certification must be obtainied within 6 months of hire date if not already in posession).
• Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy.
We are an EOE/AA employer and AMR selects the best individual for the job based on job related qualifications, regardless of race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, gender, age, veteran status, ancestry, marital status, or disability.