Position/Title: BIM Draftsperson
(Facility): Victaulic Global Headquarters-Easton, PA
1. Prepare 3D
Constructible models, piping layout drawings, isometric drawings, spool sheet
drawings/cut sheets with complete BOM’s (bill-of-materials), pad and equipment
drawings from customer furnished drawings, models and vendor data in Revit(or
other) design modeling software as required.
2. Assist BIM Coordinators attending in-person
and Webex Coordination Meetings as necessary.
3. Perform some checking functions of
Advanced Bills of Material, isometric drawings, spool sheets, and B.O.M.'s
produced both in-house and by the GDC (Global Design Center) and/or other CPS
office, utilizing CPS procedures and standards.
4. Assist with project review, kick-off
meetings, customer contact, and other job control functions.
5. Prepare and coordinate complete BEP
(Basic Engineering Package), adhering to established guidelines, for
transferring project to the GDC and/or other CPS office.
6. For projects that have been transferred
to the GDC, provide assistance and comments as required, along with attending
daily coordination meetings with the GDC.
7. Advise the CPS BIM Coordinator on a
weekly basis on status of all assigned projects and assist with project close
out and customer satisfaction reports.
8. Utilize the CPS BIM Team procedures and
9. Prepare Advanced Bill of Materials, and
update as necessary to accommodate changes to material delivery requirements.
10. Assist CPS Pre-Construction and Software
Development departments (as required).
11. Travel with CPS coordinators to jobsites
to assist with obtaining accurate field measurements and interact with
customers and Victaulic salespeople as required.
12. Assist in the training of Draftsperson
Trainees, and Interns.
13. Utilize and participate in Lean
implementation and the Victaulic Quality Improvement Process.
(Education, Experience, Skills, Personal Attributes)