Key Account Manager
Adecco Direct Hire
( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
Up to 50%
.Key Account Manager - Lansing MI $85,000 - $90,000.**Please note : No relocation is being offered at this time.Industry: Industrial AutomationProduct: Actuators, Small bearings and EnclosuresWe are seeking a professional and accomplished Account Manager fto manage and grow our clients' Key customer accounts. Responsible for Sales, Marketing, Maintenance of existing business and Development of new business based on industry trends and demands. Provide pricing analysis estimates. Determine product advantages to differentiate product in the market place.
This position supports Sales in the development, penetration and cultivation of existing accounts, and identification of new business opportunities.Responsibilities:
• Manage, direct, and supervise projects of varying size and scope
• Coordinates customer communication and expectations
• Organizes technical resources and application support to customer including evaluation of customer applications, identification of product or solution, technical documentation review, etc.
• Recognize and define opportunities for company product based on customer requirement, market trends, and competitor analysis.
• Directly engage customer via on-site visit, phone, email and other methods as required through all stages of sales/customer sale/acquisition.
• Liaise with stakeholders in product development and R&D to support product development
• Report key activities to stakeholders via email, visit summary reports and contributions as needed.
• Provide detailed Customer/s Sales forecasts for annual Budget preparation and presentation, and long-term strategic business planning.
• Ensure post-contract award processes are in compliance, disseminated throughout the organization as necessary and monitored thoroughly.
• Attend local, national and international trade shows and exhibits for purposes of developing new business contacts and general public relations activity.
• Computer proficiency: MS Office applications
.Skills Required 1-3 years of sales, business development with a mechanical engineering degree or knowledge.
• Ability to travel up to 40% of the time in support of customer requirements
• Ability to formally present complex/technical information to multiple parties
• Ability to respond to customers inquiries or complaints and resolve same in a technical and professional manner
• Knowledge of engineering discipline as it applies to mechanical and electrical devices and components
• Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
• Ability to interpret technical data, technical drawings, concrete and abstract variables and present potential solutions.• Computer proficiency: MS Office applicationsA mechanical engineering degree would be highly advantageous!!
**Please submit a resume to Sybil Kalu at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test