( Learn More )
BHI Energy is looking to fill positions created by our expanding nuclear maintenance projects and outage contracts. These will be long and short term assignments located in the Midwest. While previous nuclear power generation experience is heavily desired, we will consider candidates with other heavy industrial maintenance experience.
Supervise and coordinate the activity of foremen and craft workers to ensure that work is done safely, correctly and timely. Be able to follow oral and written instructions and comprehend blueprints, sketches, schematics and plans.
1. Assist in the development of project plans and schedules.
2. Effective organization and direction of personnel under his/her supervision.
3. Assuring work is accomplished in accordance with the latest revisions of technical documents, blueprints, schematics or sketches.
4. Varification and reporting of installed or repaired quantities.
1. Implement and compliance enforcement of company and customer safety rules and regulations.
2. Inspect quality of work to ensure it complies with company and customer standards and specifications.
3. Able to establish and adjust work sequences to meet schedules using knowledge and capabilities of equipment, tools and personnel.
4. Maintain a current knowledge of the status of the work, manpower and material under his/her supervision.
5. Assist in the development of work plans and schedules.
EDUCATION I EXPERIENCE:
1. May require a high school diploma or its equivalent.
2. Seven (7) years experience in related craft(s).
1. Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
2. Perform a variety of duties which may change often.
3. Make decisions based on measurable criteria.
4. Plan work and select proper tools and personnel resources.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test