Foreman- Scaffold /Insulation
( Learn More )
BHI Energy is looking to fill positions created by our expanding nuclear maintenance projects and outage contracts. These will be long and short term assignments located in the Midwest. While previous nuclear power generation experience is heavily desired, we will consider candidates with other heavy industrial maintenance experience.
General Foreman works within the framework of the tasks and schedule set forth by the site manager and customer to efficiently supervise other crew members. Coordinate and supervise personnel and projects to insure that safety policies and procedures are being followed.
1. Supervises all aspects of operations Involving Company employees, subcontractors, materials and equipment.
2. Assists Site manager In recommendations to fulfill project requirements.
3. Assist in developing and Implementing work scope and schedule for planned projects.
1. Extensive knowledge of craft procedures and processes with the ability to efficiently and effectively implement with minimal supervision.
2. Must have the ability to complete the appropriate forms and keep documentation related to the project tasks being performed.
3. Responsible for observing and following all safety rules and procedures, including wearing required personal safety equipment. Performs other duties and activities as directed.
4. Mentor, train and direct subordinate level employees.
EDUCATION I EXPERIENCE:
1. May require a high school diploma or its equivalent.
2. Must have a minimum of 7 years of related experience.
1. Ability to work in an outdoor environment, in a variety of weather conditions.
2. Availability to report to work upon "short notice" (within 24 hours) of job assignment.
3. Willingness to travel, as required.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test