( Learn More )
• Administers various human resources plans and procedures for company employees; assists in the development and implementation of employee policies and procedures
• Ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance with legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources
• Investigates employee relations issues, complaints, and conflicts in the workplace including appropriate documentation and follow-up.
• Provides guidance to employees.
• Makes recommendations for resolution to supervisors and individuals.
• Participates in the investigation and guidance for disciplinary actions
• Counsel and support Managers on performance issues and recommend strategies for employee development
• Identifies training needs at assigned Branches, interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, safety, and sexual harassment awareness, etc. and works with Training Manager to develop programs to address such needs
• Participates in the on-boarding of new employees by conducting New Employee Orientation onsite or via teleconference
• Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs
• Jointly with Employee Relations Manager, prepares employee separation documentation and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations
• Prepares reports and recommends procedures to reduce absenteeism and turnover
• Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations under the guidance of the Director of Human Resources.
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to work under pressure both independently an within a team-oriented environment
• Strong working knowledge of state and federal HR laws
• Problem Resolution experience
• Proficient skills using MS Office with strong experience using Excel and Access
• Maintains positive attitude and demonstrates the utmost in professionalism.
• The ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
• Completes work accurately and in a timely manner.
• Works independently and possesses good judgment skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, adapt to changing environment
• The ability to travel to assigned branches within region
• May be required to work long and unpredictable hours
Shift Hour Expectations: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm (needs to be flexible as this might fluctuate)
Length of Assignment: Long term indefinite (strong potential for conversion with right fit)
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test