The Program Security Representative&s primary function is to provide multi-discipline security support for one or more of the customer&s Special Access Programs (SAPs). The position will provide “day-to-day” multi-discipline analysis for Collateral, Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and Special Access Program (SAP) activities.
Duties may include: (may be modified with concurrence of the Contracting Officer and contractor Program Manager)
• Ensure strict adherence to the provisions of the NISPOM, its Supplement, the DoD Overprint, DCID, ICD, and SAP policy
• Assist in developing and executing approved policies and procedures for safeguarding Special Access Program (SAP), Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) and collateral data in support of US military operations
• Provide day-to-day security support that includes continuous assessment of procedures to identify shortfalls and provide appropriate recommendations for revising and improving security policies, procedures, and systems
• Identify vulnerabilities, threats, and risks to test, training, and operational activities
• Assist in developing, implementing, and training the Operations Security program
• Assist in providing contractor and subordinate facility assistance and oversight
• Brief all levels of personnel, both in the government and senior civilian services, on a variety of security related topics
• Conduct and document SAP facility compliance reviews, follow-on facility reviews, and facility close-outs
• Monitor, report and track all corrective actions resulting from compliance reviews
• Ensure timely notification of pertinent security matters to program technical and management staff
• Conduct exploration of any loss, compromise, or suspected compromise of classified and/or sensitive information, including conducting preliminary inquiries and generating damage assessments resulting from the loss of classified information.
• Coordinate with SAP security personnel to ensure lessons learned are incorporated into the curriculum for the SAP security education & awareness program
• 5 - 7 years related experience
• Bachelors degree in a related area or equivalent experience (4 years)
• Current Top Secret Clearance with SCI Eligibility
• Eligibility for access to Special Access Program Information
• Willingness to submit to a Counterintelligence polygraph
• Must be familiar with security policy/manuals and the appropriate DCIDs/JAFANs and other guiding policy documents.
• Must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact with numerous DOD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision
• Willingness to travel within the organizational geographic Area of Responsibility (AOR) (note - could be extensive, and will include both air and ground transportation)