One of Apex Life Science's top clients located close to Downtown Dallas is looking to bring on a Production Engineer with food industry experience as soon as possible!
6-12 month contract
- Become familiar with client's SOP's
- Observe production workers, make sure they are compliant with GMP and quality standards
- Identify inconsistencies in blending procedures and suggest practical process improvements
- Candidate will be out on the floor, must approach equipment operation analytically, make suggestions on ways to eliminate variables negatively affecting product quality
- Main focus will be on dry blending
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 5 years of food and beverage experience
- Experience with spice/food dry blending
- Educational background in Food Science
- Must be analytical, this will require focused attention on product mixing and blending
- Team player, shouldn't be afraid to make suggestions and speak up/troubleshoot
- Available to start ASAP
- Problem solver. Your job is to assess production, and make equipment upgrade/process improvement recommendations
Apex is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or 844-463-6178.