RN ER Centre Point Nights
Company: Trident Medical Center
2 Year Degree
Trident Health is a multi-facility health system located in South Carolina's Lowcountry, and is part of the national HCA healthcare network. Trident is comprised of two acute care hospitals – Trident Medical Center and Summerville Medical Center – and Moncks Corner Medical Center, which provides outpatient medical services and 24/7 Emergency Services. Affiliated with Trident are a number of physician practices that provide family medicine, surgical services and specialty medical care. These quality-focused entities work together to bring excellence in medical and wellness services to residents of the Lowcountry. For the third straight year, The Joint Commission recently recognized Trident as one of the nation’s top hospitals for quality and safety.
• Current license as a registered Nurse to practice in the State of South Carolina.
• BLS – Healthcare provider on hire (American Heart Association)
• ACLS Certification on hire or within 6 months of hire or transfer date
• PALS Certification on hire or within 6 months of hire or transfer date
• NRP (MCMC,CPMC) Certification on hire or within 6 months of hire or transfer date
• NIH Stroke Scale Certification must be complete within 90 days of hire or transfer date
B. Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.; BSN preferred
C. Experience: Experience in acute care preferred.
1-Performs in accordance with delineated job responsibilities and satisfactorily completes a yearly evaluation based on these responsibilities.
2- Must possess the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively meet the needs of the patient/internal & external customer.
D. Special qualifications: Effective communication skills; both orally and written. Computer skills needed. Ability to manage a team and work with others within a team to ensure quality patient care. Strong problem solving skills.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test