Ridgecrest Dining Services is now accepting applications for a professional Server. Tired of working at the same old cafe's & restaurants? Ridgecrest, Mt. Airy's premier Retirement Community offers an upscale dining experience for our residents every day.
Are you looking for a place where you can be proud of what you do & the product you put in front of your guests? If you want to be part of a great Dining team, Ridgecrest may be the perfect fit for you.
- High school diploma or GED required.
B. Direct Previous Experience
- Two years' experience in a similar position preferred.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must conduct all business with a professional manner and with a high level of confidentiality.
- Work indoors for the majority of the work day (fluorescent lights, HVAC system, solid surface flooring, normal heat and cold conditions associated with a kitchen and dining facility, normal kitchen and restaurant noise levels).
- Lift objects of 35 pounds or less over the head.
- Move objects of 50 pounds or less.
- Standing or walking for extended periods.
- Assist with resident evacuations.