( Learn More )
A leading global provider of print and media solutions, Quad/Graphics is powered by a passion for innovation and the most advanced platform in the industry. Our collaborative team of "can-do" people continually challenge the status quo, creating groundbreaking solutions that push the boundaries of communications.
Quad/Graphics is seeking Roll Tenders for our press area in the Oklahoma City, OK facility. The Roll Tenders are responsible for set up and operation of press equipment to customer-supplied specifications while maintaining production by keeping paper supplied to press, monitoring quality and cleanliness of press area.
Quad/Graphics is one of the largest commercial printers in the world. Since our founding in 1971, the company has grown to an employee roster of 25,000 strong. Headquartered in Wisconsin, our company has print-production facilities on three continents.
Quad/Graphics is a leading provider of print solutions for consumer magazines, special interest publications, catalogs and specialty products. We provide full production services, from design and photography through printing, finishing and distribution, using the most modern equipment and service approaches in the industry.
We are a value-driven company committed to our clients, employees, communities and the environment. As the industry leader, we take print to a higher level of service and our employees are encouraged to think and act like owners and innovate solutions.
The Oklahoma City facility can be summed up in one word. Growth. We have more than quadrupled our size since opening in 2003. Today we are the largest print-production facility west of the Mississippi River. Quad/Graphics is a casual, friendly and challenging place to work where ingenuity is rewarded and diversity is embraced.
Our growth has driven some of the outstanding benefits that go along with this opportunity:
• Onsite fitness center for all employees
• Onsite café for all employees
• QuadMed, an onsite medical facility, which is open to our full-time employees and their families
• Onsite catch and release fishing pond for employees and their families
The role provides the opportunity to learn the printing process from the ground up and advance in a challenging environment. All positions include on-the-job and/or technical classroom training. We encourage you to apply today and continue this growth with us.
• Must have a minimum of one year solid work history working on a printing press, within the past five years.
• Must be able to lift 10-15 pounds continuously and lift up to 70 pounds occasionally
• Must be able to stand long hours (12-hour shift)
• Must be able to use hands and wrists continuously in a controlled movement
• Must be able to receive and follow instructions
• Must be able to use vision in order to identify defects, with or without a reasonable accommodation.
• Must be able to work 12 hour rotating shifts (7 a.m. - 7 p.m. and 7 p.m. - 7 a.m.) including days, nights, evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Must have previous print industry experience
*All physical requirements must be met with or without reasonable accommodation.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company's policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test