Objective is to transfer material manually by hand, or utilizing a manual pallet jacket or using a lifting device attached to a hoist called out within the standard work.
Role & Responsibility
1. Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device attached to hoist.
2. Loads or unloads materials onto or off of pallets, skids or lifting device by hand as needed.
3. Loads parts manually from racks, tubs, and/or bins in warehouse to trays or racks kit carts.
4. Follows set route through department to load kit carts.
5. Loads and unloads parts manually from paint line.
6. Maintains safety checks on necessary equipment.
7. Performs duties in a safe, efficient manner in compliance with safety rules and regulations.
8. Uses electronic scanner to transact material as needed.
1. Keeps aisles clean and orderly.
2. Assists in the instruction and training of others as requested by supervisor.
3. Completes preventative maintenance and other duties as directed by Total Production Maintenance.
4. Perform other non-essential duties as assigned by management.
Must be able to follow established methods and procedures and perform work accordingly. Must have the ability to work rapidly and under time pressure for extended periods of time.
WORKING CONDITIONS:Work is performed in a shop environment. Conditions include proximity to movingmechanical parts, exposure to high noise levels requiring the use of hearingprotection, exposure to vibration through the use of tools and equipment andslippery and sloping surfaces and uneven terrain. Subject to air and skin exposures to chemicalhazards and atmospheric conditions that may affect the respiratory system suchas fumes, odors, dusts, mists and gases.Required to wear personal protective equipment. PHYSICAL DEMANDS:The overall level of work is defined as medium duty. Employees are expected to exert 21 to 50pounds of force occasionally, and/or 11 to 20 pounds of force frequently,and/or greater than negligible up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects. This job description is intended to describe the generalnature and level of work being performed.It is not intended to be an all inclusive list of responsibilities,duties and requirements for this position
Temperature (as a part of regular duties)
Heat Index:Greater than 125 degrees105 - 125 degrees90 - 105 degrees80 - 90 degreesTemperature Controlled Environment
Wind Chill:Greater than -50 degrees0 - -50 degrees0 - 32 degreesTemperature Controlled Environment
% of Time Spent Indoors:Less than 102% - 10e% - 330% - 66%
% of Time Spent Outdoors:Less than 102% - 10e% - 330% - 66%
Standard Work Clothes:
Chemical Protective Suits:
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.