Supply Plan Coordinator
Company: Nebraska Furniture Mart
$34,902.84 - $42,406.95 /Year
For over 75 years, Nebraska Furniture Mart has been a leader in providing affordable home furnishings to the Midwest area. Our motto is to improve people's lifestyles with quality services and products, and we are positive that our employees are the drivers behind our success. Nebraska Furniture Mart employs staff members who are dedicated and passionate about their work.
A career with us includes great opportunities for growth and advancement, day and evening shifts, competitive pay, and fantastic benefits. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to become a part of our winning team. Duties for this position would include:
SUMMARY: Support Supply Planners and Buyers in the administrative aspects of Purchase Order management, execution of the Supply Plan and Promotional activities.
Create, track and maintain Purchase Orders: 40%-60%
• Manage and resolve Purchase Order Receiving Issues.
• Manage and resolve Purchase Order Pricing and Acknowledgment issues with suppliers.
• Create Purchase Orders to fulfill Special Orders, Promotions, quotes and PRQ’s.
• Manage cross region Purchase Orders and product movement.
Promotional administrative responsibilities: 20%-40%
• Entering promotional information into databases.
• Verify web crawl exceptions and update pricing per department guidelines.
• Review competitive shop activities and react per department guidelines.
• Perform pre promotional ad in stock and pricing audits.
• Proof ads and promotional materials to meet required deadlines.
Administrative Support for Buyers and Supply Planners: 10%-20%
• Display floor organization and plan-a-gram maintenance.
• Provide merchandising support to customer service and sales team.
• Manage reporting functions as directed by the Buyers and Supply Planners.
For benefits details, please see www.nfm.com/careers.
Applicable pre-employment testing required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
• High School Diploma/G.E.D.
• 1-2 years of re-buying or merchandising support administrator experience preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Outlook, Power Point, Word).
• Experience with Demand Planning or Supply Planning software preferred.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test