Eating Recovery Center
( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
The position is built to assist treatment teams and the Clinical Director/Manager with completing admission, treatment planning and discharge charting while also assisting in program development and milieu programming. The Case Manager will attend daily team meetings, weekly team rounds, and various groups as a part of the treatment team and member of the community. The Case Manager will also assist the Clinical Director/Manager and Nurse Manager with milieu management and coverage when needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Assist with completion of admission paperwork, specifically 24 hour treatment plan and Master treatment plan.
• Attend daily team meetings in which patient cases are discussed
• Finalize completed treatment plan updates to be faxed to referring providers weekly
• Support with aftercare coordination for disposition planning and Primary Therapist with discharge summary
• Assist Business Office with creating Movement Report while in daily team meeting for transitions in level of care and discharge planning
• Assist Clinical Director/Manager and Nursing Manager with milieu support, including coverage of milieu during monthly meetings, patient skills groups and supported meals.
• Clinical knowledge in CBT, DBT, and general anxiety management will be needed for this position.
• Support Primary Therapists with PTO coverage of individual and, at times, family therapy sessions, patient rounds, and other case management responsibilities.
• Training in CPI and ability to assist in physical hold situations.
• Other duties may be assigned.
• This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s level degree.
• Prefer 2 years experience in Case Management. Advanced computer knowledge with Microsoft Suite including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test