AML New Product Approval Project Surge Resource - Cash Management, Treasury, Trade Finance .
This role is on the Compliance team supporting a global project that will enhance the AML risk assessment and Compliance approval process when a new, modified or enhanced product is proposed by the business to offer clients.
This role is aligned to business which provides clients with financial intermediation products and services that facilitate the shipment of physical goods around the world and /or performance related guarantees and services (referred to as "Trade" or "the Trade business")
- Assist in an analysis to determine if the commitments made during the approval process have been met and document findings
- Assist the business in design of pre-launch controls for all products
- Assist with oversight and monitoring and tracking of business adherence to their action plans and remediation for any control deviations found during the analysis of approvals
- Assist with review and enhancements for NPA risk assessment and its methodology.
- Assist with the artifact development of Compliance communications for non US locations
- Assist in liaising with internal audit staff and Compliance Testing teams, including assisting in responding to document production, and issue responses
- Assist with review of New Product proposals that are up for approval
- Assisting with any analysis required for supporting AML New Product Approval project
- 5 years of AML Compliance experience, preferably with policy/governance, project management and/or risk management experience.
- Strong communication, organization and presentation skills whom can collaborate with others to achieve results within deadline; ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong command of MS Office tools - PPT, Word, Excel.
- Coordination of presentations, presenters, meeting materials and minutes for Committee presentations
Strongly Preferred Skills
- Strong AML control design background, preferably experience with new products approval process at another firm
- Prior experience in areas such as cash management, payments, receivables, liquidity management and investment services, working capital solutions, commercial card programs, trade finance and services with a general understanding of the respective AML risk associated with these products.