If you are you ready to take your next big career step with a respected leading provider of tailored marketing and loyalty solutions, then join us at Alliance Data! As providers of branded credit cards for top companies, it’s easy to assume we’re simply a bank – but the truth is, we’re so much more than that. Rather than building our portfolio, we focus on growing our partners’ sales. Our team of experts is on the cutting edge of marketing, loyalty and data-driven insights – making us relationship builders who drive results and create connections. That’s deliberately different, and that’s exactly who we are.
Due to our continued success, we are seeking results-driven and customer service-oriented Collections Account Representatives to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role receiving or making outbound calls to negotiate settlements or secure payment arrangements with customers who are between 1 – 6 months past due on their credit card accounts, with the purpose of bringing their accounts current. From manually dialing and skip tracing, to working with an automated dialer, your main focus will be to meet or exceed established goals to include balances saved, pay-by-phones collected and call quality.
At Alliance Data, we consider ourselves to be a family – one that works hard together, supports each other and motivates each other. It’s all rooted in our culture – one that embraces inclusion and diversity while empowering each associate to progress personally and professionally. If this sounds like the career move you’ve been waiting to make, and if you meet our qualifications, we want to talk with you! Contact us today!
“What’s in it for you?”
• Competitive Compensation + performance-based incentives!
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
• Fitness reimbursement and wellness programs
• 401(k) with company match
• Employee stock purchase plan
• Paid time off
• Back-up child care
• Tuition reimbursement
• A dynamic and innovative work environment
• Countless career and development opportunities
• And so much more!
We are looking for adaptable and dependable Collections Call Center Agent who combine a passion for providing quality customer service with a background in banking or collections support to secure payment arrangements. You should also have the time-management and organizational skills necessary to effectively handle multiple expectations and thrive in a performance-based call center environment. It is also vital that you display exceptional verbal and written communication, negotiation and active-listening skills, as well as the ability to easily establish rapport and credibility with a variety of customers.
• High school diploma or GED
• Stable employment record
• Ability to maintain outstanding attendance at all times
• Schedule flexibility to work 40 hours per week including days, evenings and weekends
• Ability to effectively communicate in a respectful and assertive manner
• Willingness to submit to and pass E-Verify and background check
• Ability to feel comfortable sitting for most of an 8h shift
• Excellent computer abilities to navigate our care systems, as well as the Windows environment
• Ability to negotiation payment
• Strong problem solving skills
• Basic data-entry and typing skills
• Basic mathematical abilities
• Previous collections, call center or sales experience
Alliance Data is a leading global provider of tailored marketing and loyalty solutions, delivered through branded credit programs that drive more profitable relationships between our brand partners and their cardmembers. We offer private label, co-brand, and commercial products to many of the world's most recognizable brands. We uphold our Know more. Sell more.® promise by leveraging unmatched customer insights, advanced analytics, and broad-reaching innovative capabilities. It's how we deliver increased sales to our partners, build enduring loyalty to their brands, and provide more value to our cardmembers.
To learn more, visit www.KnowMoreSellMore.com/careers