Base Salary is 80-90k with on target earning of 130k-140k.JOB SUMMARY:
This position will be responsible for developing long term, profitable business opportunities within the distributor network. In this role, the sales manager will also collaborate with other departments to promote product lines, achieve annual sales goals and support new and existing customer accounts to ensure continued satisfaction and success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Responsible for achievement of targeted volume and revenue.
• Directs channel development and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
• Reviews market analyses to determine customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates.
• Advises dealers, distributors, and clients concerning sales and advertising techniques.
• Analyzes sales statistics to formulate optimal business plans and forecasts.
• Review market trends, pricing and competition on a regular basis.
• Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product.
• Delivers sales presentations to key clients in coordination with sales representatives.
• Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
• Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
• Assists other departments within organization necessary for customer satisfaction
• Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
• Partner with the Accounts Receivable department to ensure all customer accounts are up-to-date and within company terms.
• Recommends or approves budget, expenditures, and appropriations for research and development work.
• Travel Requirements will be approximately 50%.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year College or university; or three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience in IT/ Technical products/ Manufacturing industry is preferred as well as experience in working with distributor and reseller channel.