A local Lawrence Entrance Automation company is looking to hire Production Team Members! These full time positions will be temp to hire with a base pay starting at $12.50 per hour!
Ideal job candidates will be able to perform the following job duties:
1. Responsible for quality of materials being processed.
2. Must be able to handle steel sections overhead.
3. Responsible for correctly identifying and placing steel sections in proper location in shipping area.
4. Responsible for handling and stacking sections in a safe and efficient manner and to avoid material damage.
5. Responsible for safely, efficiently, and correctly moving loaded carts from the production are to the staging area.
6. Responsible for keeping work area clean and organized.
7. Any other duties as assigned.
1. Standing/Walking: Job requires standing throughout the entire shift. Short distance walking of 5-15 feet on a continuous basis during the shift, depending upon the position assigned.
2. Lifting/Carrying: Job requires lifting and stacking of banded door panels to various levels. Maximum required individual lifting limit is forty-five (45 Pounds). Must be able to safely work with another team member to carry or lift door panels in excess of forty-five pounds. Frequency of lifting and carrying is job task dependent.
3. Pushing and Pulling: Pushing of carts is often required. Occasional pulling to steer the cart is required A force of 50lbs is required to move a loaded cart. Pushing forces required in excess of 50lbs requires two persons.