Manage all aspects of recruiting, hiring, and new hire orientation for the offices supported. Support and give guidance to interviewing supervisors and managers. Analyze effectiveness, recommend and report on a area-wide basis, the following activities: employment advertising; resume collection, distribution tracking and retrieval; internal and external job postings; substance, screening and credentials verification. Provide Human Resources Generalist support with employee relations matters within the area supported.
• Ensure all aspects of the recruiting and hiring process for offices supported run efficiently filling open positions as quickly and economically as possible.
• Develop and maintain relationships with outside recruiting sources.
• Create relationships with high schools and other potential programs to hire.
Coordinate and attend job fairs.
• Evaluate, interview, test, and refer applicants to the appropriate management personnel.
• Coordinate interview process between hiring management personnel and candidates.
• Conduct background checks, drug screens, and new employee orientation, including new hire paperwork.
• Maintain EEO guidelines/reports and related efforts.
• Coordinate the receipt and submission of the FCC 396-C filings.
• Track and report on status of all open positions to senior management.
• Provide Human Resources Generalist duties for the offices supported.
• Advise and assist call center management with Employee Relations matters.
• Some travel required.
• Perform all other duties as assigned or required.
• BA in Human Resources, Communications or related field.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and written skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point)
• Minimum 2 year experience in human resources with recruitment and generalist duties.