Mortgage Servicing Business Controls Analyst
MB Financial Bank
( Learn More )
4 Year Degree
At least 3 year(s)
Participate in a complex group that oversees operational risk by monitoring and reviewing all mortgage servicing operations. Responsible for assisting in the implementation of appropriate business controls, procedures, and processes to ensure appropriate testing, improvements, and ongoing adherence to company, federal, and state requirements. Work effectively with internal servicing functional departments, Compliance, Legal and other teams to understand and implement changes to comply with developments in laws and regulations
Essential Job Duties:
1. Recommend and assist with creating testing programs and protocols that ensure compliance with regulatory agencies, investors and bank policy/requirements/guidelines.
2. Complete scheduled testing of departmental functions, evaluating compliance with written procedures
3. Validate stated control activities identified within departmental procedures are completed as stated with evidence retained.
4. Review departmental procedures to ensure compliance with regulatory, investor, and bank policy/requirements/guidelines.
5. Work with the individual business departments to update procedures and processes as necessary based on review.
6. Review regulatory, investor, and bank announcements and provide a summary to affected departments within the servicing operation. Follow up when necessary to ensure procedural updates have occurred and implemented.
7. Update Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to ensure Business Controls and the associated risk(s) are effectively managed through data and information.
8. Work closely with and relate well to all levels of team members.
9. Perform additional responsibilities as necessary and requested.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
• Minimum of 3 years mortgage experience, preferably within mortgage servicing.
• Ability to facilitate communication with internal teams and departments.
• Analytical, detailed and results oriented with excellent organizational skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
MB Mortgage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test