( Learn More )
BHI Energy is looking to fill positions created by our expanding nuclear maintenance projects and outage contracts. These will be long and short term assignments located in the Midwest. While previous nuclear power generation experience is heavily desired, we will consider candidates with other heavy industrial maintenance experience.
Supervises and coordinates the activity of workers, to ensure that work is done safely, correctly and timely.
1. Interprets written and/or oral orders, sketches and blueprints to coordinate activities of assigned workers, equipment and tools.
2. Inspects quality of all work to ensure company standards and project specifications are
3. Assists workers in their performance of assigned duties.
4. Analyzes and resolves work related problems.
5. Reviews material received at jobsite to ensure it is correct and not defective.
6. Checks equipment to ensure proper working conditions.
7. Maintains time and tracks production.
8. Interprets and enforces company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations company policy to employees.
9. May study schedules and estimate worker hour requirements for completion of job.
10. May make cost estimates for contracts.
II. Establishes and adjusts work sequences to meet construction schedule, using knowledge of capacities of equipment and assigned personnel.
12. Responsible for observing and complying with all safety and project rules. Performs other duties as required.
1. Follow oral and written directions.
2. Comprehend blueprints, sketches and plans.
3. Plan work and activities
4. Rate information using standards that can be measured or checked.
5. Work within precise limits or standards of accuracy.
6. Accurately apply basic mathematical skills.
7. Compare and see differences in size, shape and form oflines, figures and objects.
8. Reading and writing skills.
9. Recognize and report safety hazards.
EDUCATION I EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma
2. Personnel assigned to this category shall have a two-year Associate degree related to respective craft or equivalent industry certifications.
I. Able to pass a urinalysis and background check. Posses 5 yrs experience in industry
2. Have a working knowledge of technical manuals and the ability to write reports using Microsoft Office suite.
3. Communicate effectively in a technical environment and be able to use power tools necessary to perform assigned work.
4. Reliable transpmiation and be willing to travel to other sites during outage seasons as required.
5. Shift work typically 40 hrs per week except during outage seasons when shift work can exceed 80 hr per week.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test