Position Title: Dishwasher - Part Time
Responsible for ensuring that all dishes, pots and pans are properly washed and stored correctly in order to positively contribute to the dining experience. Responsible for ensuring the safety of our residents. Responsible, with all other employees, for the leasing and marketing success of the community. Conducts business according to the Mission, Vision, Values and Goals.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Responsible for Kitchen Duties
2. Responsible for Keeping the Kitchen Area Clean
Dishwasher may be given additional duties and responsibilities.
Varied hours, typically between 25-30 hours per week (hours will vary)
Must be available for weekdays and weekends
Required Education, Knowledge and Skills
1. Prior experience preferred
2. Professional demeanor
3. Strong work ethic
4. Knowledge of proper sanitation techniques and storing systems
5. Ability to take direction and work with others
6. Treats all information regarding the community, business or residents as confidential
7. Strong desire to improve the lives of seniors and an embracement of the corporate mission and philosophy
Physical Requirements Frequency
Standing, Sitting, Walking Frequent Standing and Sitting
Lifting 1-20 lbs., Frequently and 20+ lbs., Occasionally
Bending, Reaching, Grasping Frequently
Squatting, Kneeling Frequently
Climbing, Crawling Occasionally
Industrial dishwasher, dishwashing racks, dishwashing liquid, sanitizing supplies and cleaning supplies, including brooms, mops and hoses.