Specialty Representative - Meridian MS
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.
( Learn More )
Join a Legacy of Innovation 110 Years and Counting!
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Daiichi Sankyo, Co., Ltd. The Company currently markets therapies in hypertension, dyslipidemia, diabetes, acute coronary syndrome, thrombotic disorders, stroke risk reduction, opioid-induced constipation, IV iron therapy and metastatic melanoma.
This position offers a great opportunity to work as a pharmaceutical sales representative in a dynamic environment that promotes career development and mobility.
The Specialty Representative is primarily responsible for developing and fostering long-term relationships with physicians and other applicable customers in their assigned territory. This is accomplished by calling on offices, providing education, fair and balanced product promotion of assigned products and serving as a reliable source of information to the health care providers and product specific specialists in their territory. In addition, incumbents are expected to represent the Company in a highly professional and ethical manner at all times.
• Achieves or exceeds sales objectives through education, fair and balanced promotion of product features (including benefit/risk profiles) of assigned products among physicians and other healthcare providers in assigned territory.
• Develops and fosters long-term relationships with physicians and other applicable customers in assigned territory. Able to effectively communicate product approved indications and features and benefits to individuals or large groups. Serves as a disease state expert and provides a high level of product expertise and customer service for assigned accounts.
• Utilizes sales force automation system and other tools to enhance impact of sales call and territory management. Appropriately uses this information to develop plans of action to address the individual needs of their physicians. Maintains a current key physicians target list, submits regular updates to the physician data warehouse and plans calls to meet frequency targets.
• Attends and actively participates in all required meetings and training programs. Carries out in a legally compliant manner all sales and marketing programs including occasional evening and weekend events, when approved.
Successful candidates will be able to meet the qualifications below with or without a reasonable accommodation.
Qualified candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
The following experience is preferred, but not required:
• 2 or more years of Business to Business and/or Industry Selling experience
• Experience selling to Health Care Professionals, to include product specific specialists
Must have a valid driver’s license with a driving record that meets company requirements.
Ability to travel up to 25%, to include overnight travel for meetings. Other travel as required by your territory.
Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Additional Skills Required:
• Proven track record of meeting or exceeding objectives and goals.
• Must possess initiative, business acumen, and a competitive attitude.
• Candidates should be organized, able to plan and prioritize appropriately while demonstrating sound judgment and decision making.
• Selling Skills: Demonstrated ability to provide solutions and change behavior in support of business goals and objectives.
• Strong interpersonal skills to include verbal and written communication.
• Ability to shift course and change priorities with minimum impact to job responsibilities.
Relocation benefits are not offered for this position.
Daiichi Sankyo, Inc. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
2017 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test