Perform skilled servicing functions specializing in Mortgage servicing requiring simple analysis and expanded use of judgment within the Retail Loan Servicing, Mortgage Customer Support team in Millsboro, DE.
• Perform exception processing and research.
• Assist in resolution of complex issues.
• Interact with vendors in support of procedural issues.
• Interpret legal and bank documents for internal processing.
• Responsible for multiple system, business and product lines.
• Performs other duties as requested by management.
• The incumbent works under moderate supervision and exercises reasonable judgment in performing duties.
• Works with internal contacts within department or other M&T departments.
• External contact with attorneys, customers, automobile and recreational finance dealers, vendors, outside agencies.
• High School or GED required:
• Minimum two years relevant work experience
• Good PC skills with knowledge of MS Office products
• Moderate problem solving skills
• Math skills necessary
• Sets examples for others with a strong work ethic
• Supports cross training activities and the ability to work in a team environment
• Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
• Good organizational and customer service skills
• Flexibility to support multiple business lines
• Familiar with business terms
• Must be reliable
• Associate's Degree
• Three to five years office experience
• Knowledge of departmental software
• Notary public (as required. by department needs)
At M&T, we strive to be the best place our employees ever work, the best bank our customers ever do business with and the best investment our shareholders ever make. So when looking to advance your career, look to M&T. As a top 20 US bank holding company and one of the best performing regional banks in the country, we offer a wide range of performance based career development opportunities for talented professionals. And through our longstanding tradition of careful, conservative and consistent management and a strong commitment to the communities we serve, we continue to grow with a focus on the future.