Great Opportunity for an Accounting Manager!
Company: Touchpoint Search
US-SC-Bedford, New Hampshire
$90,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year
4 Year Degree
At least 5 year(s)
Touchpoint Search LLC 162 Seven Farms Drive, Suite 235 Charleston, SC 29492 Location
Responsible for the planning, coordinating and directing of all general accounting functions and financial procedures for the Company. Responsibilities include implementing and overseeing accounting and administrative policies and procedures and internal controls as well as managing the shared services functions of AR, AP, Cash, Payroll and Fixed Assets. Prepares product line financial statements and presents findings and recommendations to Management and Managing Directors. Leads and directs the work of others. Wide degree of creativity and latitude must be exercised. Reports to the Director of Finance and Administration.
· Supervises and coordinates the efforts of personnel in the general accounting, accounts payable, billing, credit/collection, and payroll.
· Develop accounting staff to adequately support the organization. Determine the areas of user training needs, develop training through in-house expertise or outsourcing, and maintain a training schedule that meets the organizational needs.
· Assists in establishing proper accounting policies and procedures, principally in the areas of general ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable, cash and fixed assets. Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
· Responsible for implementation and compliance with the company’s system of internal accounting controls.
· Communicates with appropriate department managers in order to complete daily, weekly, monthly and year-end reports for operations and corporate management.
· Oversees timely month-end closing of the general ledger and the preparation of all necessary month-end general ledger reports, including the trial balance.
· Reviews month-end reconciliation of all cash, investment, prepaid, accrual and miscellaneous income and expense accounts and any other account analyses required.
· Ensures timely preparation and distribution of all actual to budget cost center reports, divisional operating statements, and other miscellaneous month-end management reports including any necessary analysis and explanation of results.
· Oversees the review of annual expense and capital expenditure budgets and preparation of all necessary budget reports and packages for distribution to management.
· Assists in the preparation of timely and accurate financial statements for both internal and external purposes.
· Assists in the preparation of annual financial budgets and the periodic comparison of actual results to budget.
· Works closely with Information Services to improve management reporting.
· Ensures that all required state sales and use taxes are properly collected and remitted.
· Assists with domestic cash planning including the execution of all customary/standard bank wire transfers for operating and payroll purposes.
· Assists with all federal, state and local tax compliance issues.
· Oversees accounting control of the company’s property, plant and equipment.
· Assists in the year-end audit including interfacing with outside auditors, preparation of various analyses of the year-end account balances, and explanation of the change from prior years.
· Assists with special projects and completes other tasks as assigned
B.A. in Accounting or equivalent
5-10 years’ experience in financial and management reporting in a manufacturing environment.
2018 True Careers Inc. All rights reserved |
Entry Level Jobs
Jobs in Canada
Jobs in UK
Free Career Test