The primary purpose of this job is to troubleshoot and maintain production equipment along with performing basic general facilities maintenance, service and repairs to equipment and machinery. May perform duties within one or more GB facilities.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Adheres to integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
2. Performs monthly preventive maintenance and inspections on all major facility equipment within one or more facilities.
3. Apply skills, experience and general knowledge to a wide range of complex tasks to troubleshoot (including Hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, mechanical issues with production operations equipment), adjust, install, repair, dissemble, replace, and reassemble and maintain equipment or facilities.
4. Works with outside contractors when necessary which may include procuring parts and services
5. Performs all general maintenance functions.
6. May assist other departments and engineers with facility and mechanical tasks.
7. Plans and conducts work requiring judgment in independent evaluation, selection, and substantial adaptation/modification of standard techniques, procedures and criteria.
8. Investigates, develops, and implements new process technologies of small to moderate scope.
9. Devises new solution to problems encountered
10. Work independently to perform and complete assigned work orders in a timely manner.
11. May perform training of Associates on production equipment.
12. May identify electrical issues in systems or equipment as they occur.
13. May perform unsupervised "walk through" of facility to monitor, check and report on conditions.
14. Performs other functions as required.
*Minimum Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Associates degree preferred.
*Minimum Experience: 7 years of maintenance experience in commercial, industrial, or manufacturing environment.
*Specialized Knowledge: Knowledge of refrigeration and mechanical systems and solid trouble-shooting skills. Knowledge of HVAC, plumbing, pneumatic & hydraulic pressure systems. Must possess excellent mechanical and basic electrical knowledge, aptitude, and principles. Knowledge of CMMS and building automation systems is preferred.
*Special Skills: Knowledge of basic computer and Microsoft Office applications. Self-motivated and able to work in a team environment and work with other departments.