Position Summary for Accounts Payable Clerk
This long-term temp position will allow you to show this company why they should hire you full time. Friendly staff members are waiting to show you how to put your Accounting skills to work at this northwest Houston company. Enjoy casual Fridays and friendly co-workers.
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable Clerk
* Adjusting journal entries, calculating accruals and depreciations and handling reconciliations.
* Create, consolidate and analyze financial statements
* Prepare budgets and monitor expenditures.
* Prepare monthly forecasts and handle
* Serve as point of contact for internal and external auditors
Compensation & Benefits for Accounts Payable Clerk
As a Burnett/Choice temporary or contract employee, you can benefit from Weekly Pay, Direct Pay Deposit, Global Card Paycard, Medical Indemnity Plan, Free Online Training, and Credit Union Membership (Houston, El Paso, Dallas, San Antonio). Plus, the ability to earn Service Bonuses, Holiday Pay, Referral Bonuses, and company ownership in our Employee Stock Ownership Plan.
Qualifications for Accounts Payable Clerk
• High School Diploma or GED
• Proficiency in MS Office
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills